Need to finance your custom swimming pool?
Customers with Good to Great Credit Can Expect:
- Lower rates with Auto Pay (reflects program’s exclusive discount incentive)
- Financing from $5,000 up to $100,000*
- Flexible loan terms from 24 to 84 months*
- Virtually paperless loan process with a response in minutes during business hours
- Funds in your account as soon as today†
- No fees
- Loan proceeds can be used for anything in the backyard
- Joint applications accepted
APPLY ONLINE FOR FINANCING TODAY
GET FINANCING FOR AS LOW AS 4.04%! LIMITED TIME ONLY...
Effective March 1st, and running for a 3 month period, POOLCORP’s LightStream Unsecured Consumer Financing program is offering a special interest rate financing promotion as low as 4.04%.
Here are a few key features:
• Maximum loan amount up to $100,000 (can be as low as $5,000)
• Paperless on-line application process with response in minutes
• Terms from 2 years up to 7 years
• A minimum credit score of 680 is required in order to be considered for a loan offering (keep in mind that LightStream reviews other things for credit worthiness before making a loan offering - history of stable income, history on paying bills, investments, etc.)
• Funds can be used for ANYTHING in the backyard (new pool construction, above-ground, in-ground, spas, pool repairs, equipment, outdoor kitchens, patio furniture, landscaping, irrigation, etc.)
• No origination fees or prepayment penalty
• Most loans can be funded within one day after receiving a loan application, if the applicant so desires
• LightStream is offering a “Referral Program”. On the LightStream application, the applicant can give permission to LightStream (by checking the box in the application) to refer his application to a third part lender (with whom LightStream has a relationship). This would apply when an applicant does not qualify for financing with LightStream, thus increasing the possibility of the applicant getting his money to pay you for your job (always encourage your customers to “check the box” in the application when applying for the LightStream loan).