Custom Swimming Pools in Greater Austin, Texas and the Hill Country
Paradise Found...in your own backyard.
Five decades – Three generations
One legacy of excellence
Paradise Pools & Spas was founded in Austin in 1986 by owner Carl Henry and his wife, Peggy. But the beginnings of Paradise Pools really originated in early 1960’s Austin, when Peggy’s father, William “Mac” McGee founded McGee Pools.
Mac McGee built his business on a firm foundation of unconditional honesty and dedication to customer satisfaction. Carl started his career in custom pools in 1980 at McGee Pools, working alongside Mac to study and emulate his solid construction techniques, strong ethical values and winning way with people.
Carl and Peggy launched Paradise Pools as a continuation of McGee Pools, and now work side-by-side every day, along with their son-in-law, Logan Fletcher, to honor that legacy. Together, this family strives to carry on the high ideals that helped Mac McGee succeed - while also incorporating the latest advances available in the marketplace today. Blending old-school values with leading - edge technology and a family feeling with unparalleled professionalism, Paradise Pools & Spas offers a unique approach clients continue to appreciate and recommend.
Top Ten Reasons to Choose Paradise Pools
- Staying power. Like our pools, our company stands the test of time-we’ve been effectively operating for three decades here in Central Texas, with most new business coming from happy client referrals.
- Unique approach. We are a family–owned business with a rich heritage and an advancing pace—we offer the perfect balance of personal attention from consummate professionals.
- Quality, quality, quality. We are proud to say Paradise Pools is NOT a volume builder—we actually prefer to accept fewer projects, so we can concentrate on outstanding craftsmanship, exceptional customer service, and structurally sound, long—lasting pools.
- Nice and easy. We don’t believe in high—pressure sales tactics—we want you to choose Paradise Pools because you feel we’re the right fit for you, not because you felt you couldn’t say no.
- Honest and straightforward. Honesty is our top policy, particularly when it comes to pricing—we provide fair and complete pricing upfront, so all details are fully understood in advance, with no hidden costs or back-end surprises.
- Truly custom. We approach every project as a relationship—we get to know you, your likes and desires, your home and yard, so that the pool we design and build for you is a livable reflection of whatever your vision may be, from simple to sophisticated.
- Sneak peeks. We design using 3D software powered by Pool Studio—we give you a virtual tour of your proposed paradise, including elevation changes and other additional features of the pool and backyard.
- Hassle–free process. Our solid affiliations with employees and subcontractors mean smoother operations throughout—fewer issues come up, so your bottom line goes down, and you enjoy a more seamless experience, start to finish.
- State–of–the–art equipment. We continuously research the latest technologies to guarantee your pool will endure—including eco-friendly, energy-efficient and low-maintenance options, as well as advanced control systems.
- All the extras. We offer all you need to make your backyard paradise complete—in addition to your perfect pool, we will design and build your custom spa, waterscapes, outdoor living area, outdoor kitchen, cabana, deck, gazebo, and landscaping.